dragonsword.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/dragonsword
Click to join
Welcome to Dragonsword!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ GAMEBREAKING BUG FOUND IN MAIN LOBBY PLEASE FIXπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Imposter Member
1 posts
1 topics
6 days ago

Hello πŸ‘‹ Owners, Admins, Moderators, Trial Moderators, Temp Moderators, SeΓ±or Developers, Junior Developers, Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS,

I have, through extensive searching and analysis, found a significant error in the main lobby (Minecraft Java Edition 1.19 Spigot server (DRAGONSWORD.COM)).

Β 

I have determined due to symmetry displayed in other areas of the map that a Torch (Block id:50) should be present. Below I have listed several potential ways to remedy this issue.

Β 

😲😲😲 MISSING TORCH AT X:19 Y:52 Y:-16 😲😲😲

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈHere is the is the Solution in a visual format :βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Β 

Β 

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈOption number one (Set Block command)βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

1 make sure you have permissions and have the permission of the server owner

πŸ€”note if you are the owner you already have the owner's permission, if you are not the owner you can reach him in-game under the Minecraft usernames LightStryke and Spectrom, on discord at LightStryke#6969, on RedditΒ or Youtube.

2 press the t key to open the chat

πŸ€”note although the t key is the default open chat key, yours might be different. To find your inventory key open settings by clicking the ESC key, then click on Options, then click on Controls..., then click on Key Binds..., then look for the Open chat key bind (under Multiplayer section)

3 paste this command and press enter: /setblock 19 52 -16 minecraft:torch

πŸ€”note a tutorial to copy and paste can be foundΒ here.

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈOption number two (Creative mode)βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Β 

1 First make sure your gamemode is creative

πŸ€”note if you are having trouble changing your gamemode follow the tutorial here

2 Press e to open your inventory

πŸ€”note although the e key is the default inventory key, yours might be different. To find your inventory key open settings by clicking the ESC key, then click on Options, then click on Controls..., then click on Key Binds..., then look for the Open/Close Inventory key bind (under Inventory section)

3 move a Torch (Block id:50) to your Hot-bar (click on the torch button and place it in an open hot bar slot)

πŸ€”note make sure you pick the torch not the soul fire torch as these are similar in appearanceΒ 

4 hold Left Shift to sneak

πŸ€”note although the Left shift key is the default sneak key, yours might be different. To find your crouch key open settings by clicking the ESC key, then click on Options, then click on Controls..., then click on Key Binds..., then look for the sneak key bind (under the Movement section)

5 while crouching place the torch on top of the hopper at X:19 Y:51 Y:-16

πŸ€”note if you accidentally stop crouching when you place the torch you will open the hopper inventory, if this happens don't panic. remain calm and press the ESC key to exit the inventory, then go back to step 4.

Β 

Β Β Β Β  To conclude I would like to thank the staff (Owners, Admins, Moderators, Trial Moderators, Temp Moderators, SeΓ±or Developers, Junior Developers, Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS)Β at the

DRAGONSWORD.COM Minecraft Java Edition 1.19 Spigot server, DRAGONSWORD.COM website, and the DRAGONSWORD.COM Discord Server. Also I would be Honored if you grant me the discord role of πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‚BUILD CONTRIBUTOR πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Β 

Last edited: 6 days ago
tad0 Member
1 posts
0 topics
6 days ago

I can't stand it anymore, this bug ruins the game for me. pls fix soon

MILDJELLY Admin Member
3 posts
2 topics
5 days ago

MESSAGE FROM: Owners,Β Admins,Β Moderators,Β Trial Moderators,Β Temp Moderators,Β SeΓ±or Developers,Β Junior Developers,Β Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS

WE ARE SO SORRY THIS GAME BREAKING BUG IS IN THE LOBBY. I ASSURE YOU, WE WILL HAVE THIS FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INPUT

LightStryke Owner
3 posts
1 topics
5 days ago

I have failed as a server owner

Last edited: 5 days ago
MelonicOverlord Admin
Admin Member
2 posts
0 topics
4 days ago

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM: Owners,Β Admins,Β Moderators,Β Trial Moderators,Β Temp Moderators,Β SeΓ±or Developers,Β Junior Developers,Β Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS:

WE ARE WORKING AS HARD AS POSSIBLE TO FIX THIS TRAGIC AND EXTREMELY GAME BREAKING BUG WHICH IS CAUSING EVERYONE'S PLAY EXPERIENCE TO BE HARMED, HOWEVER THIS IS PROVING MORE HARD THAN EXPECTED FOR US TO FIX. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK AS HARD AS POSSIBLE TO STRIVE FOR A BETTER SERVER AND MAKE THE JAVA MINECRAFT SERVER OF DRAGONSWORD.COM A BETTER AND SAFER PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO BE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT, AND WE WILL FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. -OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE PRO MANAGER AND DEV, MELONIC :)

Β 

Β 

MelonicOverlord Admin
Admin Member
2 posts
0 topics
4 days ago

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM: Owners,Β Admins,Β Moderators,Β Trial Moderators,Β Temp Moderators,Β SeΓ±or Developers,Β Junior Developers,Β Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS:

Β 

WE BELIEVE THE GAME BREAKING BUG HAS BEEN SOLVED, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGH THESE DELICATE TIMES OF TOIL ON THE JAVA DRAGONSWORD.COM SERVER.

Β 

Β 

LightStryke Owner
3 posts
1 topics
4 days ago

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM:Β Owners,Β Admins,Β Moderators,Β Trial Moderators,Β Temp Moderators,Β SeΓ±or Developers,Β Junior Developers,Β Helpers,Β BUILDERS,Β andΒ BUILD CONTRIBUTORS:

i have failed as a server owner. i apologosize fir this game breaking bug